Monday, January 22, 2007

Whee! Z fencing participants did so well in the novices! They are so good! Bliss Nic Rachel got Gold for the Women’s Foil Team! Yes! They did so well! Jeph, Karryn and I were cheering so loud on Saturday that everyone just turned to look at us! Ok. I admit. We are loud. Or maybe I am the loud one. We invented the "WAH!" cheer and only Nic was the one who shouted that in the midst of the competition! Haha. We kept playing 007 Bang! And trust me! Keith and clayton’s reaction are super slow. After that we went for dinner together and drank Barcardi at the void deck. Nic face turned so red after that! Haha. Wee Cher Carl Jeremoth and Soon Teck did so well for the Men’s Foil Team event too! They got bronze but we are really proud of them! They could have gotten Gold if not for that stupid KAYU referee by the name of EDDY something. He suck! Call himself a national fencer?! He can’t even preside properly. If he thinks that giving out yellow and red cards were so fun, he should have gone on to join to be part of the soccer referee team! He is so biased! We could have won against Fencing Master. But Z is still good! At least we have sportsmanship! The other party keeps thinking that our lame got probs when the really problem is their point control not there yet! Nic and I were practically screaming at the referee just now! He is so… we even said we want to pull him into the toilet to bash him up! Keith said we should treat him as our target practise using the sabre way! Haha. Kendo sounds better! We played 007 Bang again! I lost and had to do a forfeit, which is to walk like a chicken along the piste. So NICE of them to sabotage me like that! Haha. It was so embarrassing! So many people were there. Went to look for bliss after the competition today at Z fencing United Square. And we saw "vampire" Aaron! Haha. Esther is so nice. She treated us all to Pizza at Pizza Hut and we even had B&J ice cream at 20% discount! Carl didn’t join us, if not, I think 3 large pizza is not even enough for all of us. We talked and have fun at Z in united square while enjoying the tasty ice cream! Haha. Esther pointed out my weakness while fencing. I think she is right. Hmm. Time for me to correct on my mistake and control my temper. I must be calm no matter what. Haha. Sounds easy. But easier said than done. Try harder! Live like a Champion!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home