i am starting to like compro. just a bit. but i totally dislike the teacher. she just turns me off today. compro test was ok. thanks to dearie! thank you. for waking up so early in the morning just to come and teach me compro. really appreciate it! :)
Saturday, May 26, 2007
Previous Posts
- sweet love storyGirl: Do I ever cross your mind?Gu...
- You and I, cannot hideThe love we feel insideThe w...
- i guess i am ok now. no worries. :)
- ...
- Find a guy,Who calls you beautiful instead of hot....
- Where is the moment we needed the mostYou kick up ...
- darling, i just realized that how much i have miss...
- I wonder where you areI wonder what you're thinkin...
- i just realized, i haven't been talking to my dear...
- I cried a tearYou whipped it dryI was confusedYou ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home