I know whats real can not be denied
All though it may hide for a awhile..
With just one touch love can calm your fears
Turning all your tears into smiles
It's such a wondrous feeling
I know that my heart can't be wrong
Cause i still believe in destiny
That you and I were meant to be
I still wish on the stars as they fall from above..
Cause i still believe.. believe in love
Love can make miracles change everything
Lift you from the darkness and make your heart sing
Love is a river when you fall it's the greatest power of all
All though it may hide for a awhile..
With just one touch love can calm your fears
Turning all your tears into smiles
It's such a wondrous feeling
I know that my heart can't be wrong
Cause i still believe in destiny
That you and I were meant to be
I still wish on the stars as they fall from above..
Cause i still believe.. believe in love
Love can make miracles change everything
Lift you from the darkness and make your heart sing
Love is a river when you fall it's the greatest power of all


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home