i tried so hard to study. but nothing seems to go in. forget it.
Thursday, August 09, 2007
Previous Posts
- what do girls normally do when they are bored?1. c...
- argh. i am so bored now. i am cooped up at home th...
- went to watch preview of NDP 2007. i think the sho...
- ooh. seriously, i didnt know you can be so sweet. ...
- Boy when you hold meHow you control meYou bend and...
- ok. whatever you say, it wont change my mind of di...
- argh! i hated compro test the most. seriously, one...
- Ok. Conclusion: I am so sleepy. Woke up at 430 am....
- It's in the silencesThe words you never sayI see i...
- I shouldn't love you,but I want too.I just can't t...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home