#1 If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
erm… give him one tight slap or maybe a hard kick just below first?
#2 If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
live happily ever after! :)
#3 What will your dream wedding be like?
A big ballroom with a huge dance floor and with my family and friends giving me their blessings! It’s called a dream wedding for a reason! :)
#4 Are you hungry?
I just ate actually.
#5 What’s your ideal lover like?
maybe someone who seem hard on the outside yet soft in the inside if you get what I mean. :)
#6 Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
BEING LOVED! :)
#7 How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
I believe love appears when you least expect it to, so I don’t think there is any waiting involve. Just enjoy ur singlehood and wait for God’s arrangement! Ok I sound so holy. :)
#8 If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
benny asked me this yesterday! Get on with life and pray that the next one you’ve met would still be single and available! :)
#9 Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
YES! not able to find people for my event! :)
#10 Is being attached fun?
I will let you know. :)
#11 How do you see yourself in ten years time?
Going on tours around the world with my hubby, children or friends. And of course HI-TEA with Kaly! :)
#12 Who are currently the most important people to you?
God, family and friends.
#13 What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
stine: lovely and lame! :)
Xiex: JOKER! :)
#14 Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
it all depends on how happy I am at that point of time. My husband might be earning 12K per month and I still think that we are poor. Who knows? Haha.
#15 What’s the first thing you do every morning?Open my eyes! :)
#16 Would you give all in a relationship?
No, unless the other party had proven to me that he had given his all in our relationship.
#17 If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
let time tells…
#19 What are your friends usually like?
witty and funny! :)
#20 What type of friends do you dislike?
if I really dislike someone, they will just be acquaintance and never a friend. :)
The eight people that I have drag down together to do the quiz are:
1) Katherine Koh
2) Yeo xinyi
3) Yip wanli
4) Shermin tan
5) Benny tan
6) Christine tham
7) Barron Soh
8) Wang JunHao
erm… give him one tight slap or maybe a hard kick just below first?
#2 If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
live happily ever after! :)
#3 What will your dream wedding be like?
A big ballroom with a huge dance floor and with my family and friends giving me their blessings! It’s called a dream wedding for a reason! :)
#4 Are you hungry?
I just ate actually.
#5 What’s your ideal lover like?
maybe someone who seem hard on the outside yet soft in the inside if you get what I mean. :)
#6 Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
BEING LOVED! :)
#7 How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
I believe love appears when you least expect it to, so I don’t think there is any waiting involve. Just enjoy ur singlehood and wait for God’s arrangement! Ok I sound so holy. :)
#8 If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
benny asked me this yesterday! Get on with life and pray that the next one you’ve met would still be single and available! :)
#9 Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
YES! not able to find people for my event! :)
#10 Is being attached fun?
I will let you know. :)
#11 How do you see yourself in ten years time?
Going on tours around the world with my hubby, children or friends. And of course HI-TEA with Kaly! :)
#12 Who are currently the most important people to you?
God, family and friends.
#13 What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
stine: lovely and lame! :)
Xiex: JOKER! :)
#14 Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
it all depends on how happy I am at that point of time. My husband might be earning 12K per month and I still think that we are poor. Who knows? Haha.
#15 What’s the first thing you do every morning?Open my eyes! :)
#16 Would you give all in a relationship?
No, unless the other party had proven to me that he had given his all in our relationship.
#17 If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
let time tells…
#19 What are your friends usually like?
witty and funny! :)
#20 What type of friends do you dislike?
if I really dislike someone, they will just be acquaintance and never a friend. :)
The eight people that I have drag down together to do the quiz are:
1) Katherine Koh
2) Yeo xinyi
3) Yip wanli
4) Shermin tan
5) Benny tan
6) Christine tham
7) Barron Soh
8) Wang JunHao


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home