Saturday, June 02, 2007

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you

Shall I stay
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows
To the sea
So it goes
Somethings are meant to be


Take my hand
Take my whole life too

For I can't help falling in love with you

Wise men say only fools rush in
But i can't help falling in love with you
Like a river flows

To the sea So it goes
Somethings are meant to be


For I can't help falling in love
Falling in love with you


Like a river flows
Thats the way it goes
i just cant help falling in love with you

Like a river flows

Thats the way it goes
I just can't help it
Fallin in love with you
Like a river flows


Thats the way it goes
I just can't help falling in love with you
Like a river flows
Thats the way it goes
I just can't help
Fallin' in love with you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home